Remedies for pedicure and manicure at home: In today’s busy routine it is very difficult to pay attention to yourself completely. It is often the case that we only give attention to our faces and hair. But as much as our hair and face look beautiful, the beauty of our hands and feet is also very important. Because of the busy routine, you can not go to the parlor, which you can not pay attention to yourself completely. In this article, I will tell you some very easy steps so that you can make your hands and feet beautiful without going to the parlor.To keep hands and feet beautiful, first, let me tell you some important tips that will prove to be very beneficial.
a) Keep your hands and feet mostly dry.
b) Always keep the quality of your nail paint good, so that your nails do not have bad effects.
c) Do not hold a single color nail paint for a long time on your nails, this can make your nails color yellow.
d) Once a week, remove the dead skin of your nails.
e) When you feel that the color of your nails has become very yellow, you cut it off so that it can grow again and the white nails come.
Now I will tell you some easy steps and home remedies for pedicure and manicure.
Some important ingredients for manicure and pedicure:
1. Warm water
2. Nail remover
4. Foot cream/Handcream
5. Baking soda/Salt/Activator
7. Nail paints
9. Clean towel
10. Nail Filer, Nail cutter
11. Ankle scrubber/Ankle stone/Ankle sponges
12. Big tub/Bucket
For pedicure and manicure, all these above ingredients are compulsory and they are available in your home. First of all, for this process, you can take a big tub or bucket and half fill with warm water. Now add 3 spoons of shampoo, 1 spoon of baking soda or salt or activator and mix it with your hand properly and make a foam. After that dip your feet or hand in it for 10 to 15 mins. After 10 min scrubs your feet and hand in the circular motion for 4 to 5 min. Use ankle more scrub/ ankle stone/ ankle sponges after scrubbing your feet. Clean your feet and hand very properly with more scrub or stone. With the help of feet stone or more scrub remove the dead skin of your ankle. Here your half step is completed but if you want then leave your feet or hand in warm water for 10-15 mins. It will give a relaxing feeling and effective for your feet and hand. Now you get your feet out and wash with clean water. Dry your feet and hand with the clean and dry towel. Now use nail cutter to cut your extra nails and use the nail filer to set your nail in shape. If you want to try something new shape then cut your nails from the root and then give shape through nail filer. Now remove your nail paints from the nail through nail remover. After that use nail filer and remove the dead nails skin from the nails and wipe with cotton. After all the procedure now you paint your nails with your favorite color. After 5-6 min use foot cream for feet and hand moisturizer for the hand. Now your pedicure and manicure are done. If it possible then wears skin cloth socks at night. It will provide softness to your ankle and protect with dust particles.
Home remedies for removal of black heads: Blackheads is a very common problem. This problem mostly occurs in the oily skin, because there are lots of pores on the faces due to which dust particles enter into it and causes blackheads and whiteheads. Here I will tell you some easy way to remove blackheads and whiteheads at home.
1. Baking soda: Baking soda is very easily available home product. This is very short time taken the method and very effective. First, you take a small bowl and take 1 tsp. of baking soda and add few drop of water and mix it well. After that apply it on affected area and use as a scrub. Repeat this method thrice in a week for 10 days. Your blackheads and whiteheads are permanently removed.
2. Orange: Orange is a fruit which contains vitamin C and its work like a scrub. First, you take an orange and remove the peel of orange and dry the peel under the sun for 2 days. After that grind this dry peel in grinder properly. Now take 1 to 2 spoon of milk and add 3 to 4 pinches of orange peel powder. Use this paste as a scrub. Massage in circular motion for 3 to 4 mins and wash your face with cold water. Use this methods 2 to 3 times in a week.
* Use scrub once in a week. It removes dead skin.
* Take steam with warm water twice in a week.
* If it possible use natural products and avoid cosmetic products.