Home remedy to remove underarms odor: It is very normal to get sweat in the underarm. But sometimes this sweating starts coming too much and smell also start coming which is really very embarrassed. Although naturally there is no smell in sweat there is some reason to get the odor. Like dehydration problem, hormonal changes, wearing tight clothes, the excess of smoking, drink alcohol, eat spicy food, stress, lack of cleanliness and disbalance diet. For removing the odor we use the strong deodorant, but it’s not effective longer time. So, in this article, I’ll tell you some very easy home remedies to remove the underarm odor and darkness too.
1. Baking soda: Baking soda is the best home remedy to remove odor and darkness of underarm. It easily available and short time taken tips. It absorbs the moisture from the body. Baking soda is used in 3 ways. I’ll tell you all the 3 ways to use baking soda.
1. Baking soda (2 tsp.)
2. Fresh Lemon (1)
(a). First one is baking soda use with lemon. For this first, you take baking soda and add fresh lemon juice. Leave it for 2 min. Then use a cotton ball and apply it affected the area, leave it for 5 min. After that wash with the normal area. Apply this method for the 4-5 time in a week.
(b). Secondly baking soda use as a powder. Before taking bath use baking soda as a powder. Leave it for 5-6 min. Now take a shower. Apply this 2-4 time in a week it works immediately.
(c). Thirdly baking soda use with lukewarm water. First, you should take a half cup of water and boil only for 2-3 min. Then add 1 tsp. of salt and mix it well. Now use cotton balls and dip into mixture and apply on odors area. Repeat this method 3-4 times in a week. You will see the result soon.
2. Potato: Potato is used to remove the darkness of underarms and odor too. Potato absorbs the sweat from the underarm and potato boost the antioxidant which removes the darkness.
First, you should take a potato and remove the peel and cut into slices. Then, rub the potato on affected area for 3 min, then wash with clean water. This method also removes the darkness and odor too. Repeat this method 2 times in a day for 1 week.
3. Lemon: Lemon is best natural remedy for removing the odor from under arms. It is acidic in nature which lows the level of PH and controls the production of bacteria. A smell of lemon is refreshing and its use as natural deodorant. It has also anti fungal and anti bacterial properties which decrease the production of sweat.
1. Fresh lemon (1)
2. Salt (1/2 tsp.)
First, you should take a fresh lemon and cut it into two half. Take one-half of lemon and rub directly on odors area and leave it for dry. After that wash with clean water. You should also use lemon as a body spray.
The second way to use lemon is that as a scrub. Take 1/2 spoon of salt and mix 2 Tsp. fresh lemon juice in it. Use a cotton ball and dip it into this liquid mixture and apply it to affected area and massage lightly for 2 mins, then wash under arms with cold water. Repeat this method 4-6 times in a week.
4. Vinegar: Vinegar is best for removing the odor of underarms because it is antioxidant and antibacterial in properties. It maintains the PH of your body. You can use white or apple cider vinegar both. You should use this method in your daily life, it is natural and it has no side effect but remember don’t use vinegar after shave or waxing, avoid at least 4-5 hours.
First, you take a spray bottle and pour 50% vinegar and 50% of water, then mix it well. Now spray it on the odorous area and leave it for 10 min, then wash with normal water. Repeat this remedy daily for 2 weeks. You should see the result soon. It also removes the darkness of underarms. Shake well before use the spray bottle.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric is antiseptic and antibacterial in nature. It is a best natural remedy which has no side effects. It removes darkness from underarm and odor too.
1. Turmeric powder (2 tsp.)
2. Gram flour/besan (2 tsp.)
4. Honey (1 tsp.)
First, you can take a bowl and mix turmeric powder, gram flour, and water then mixes it well. Use only when there is no hair on underarms. Now take a cotton ball and apply it on underarms and massage 5-7 min. After that wash with normal water and use some powder. This remedy is only for remove darkness. Use honey in the place of water for making the paste. It removes the odor. Use both procedures continuous 4-5 times in a week for 15 days.
Thank you for reading this article.