Home remedy for acidity: Acidity is a very serious illness. To avoid this, many medicines are available in the market. But they can not eliminate acid from the root. Therefore, there are some home remedies that provide immediate relief from acidity. Acidity occurs due to the excess of acid in our stomach’s gastric gland. Due to which the stomach causes irritation, ulcers, abdominal pain and constipation. Spicy food meals, spices and oil more in food, non-veg, more gaps in meals, excess coffee or drinking tea, smoking and drinking alcohols are the reason of acidity problem. Occasionally due to the excess of acid in the stomach becomes a major disease like an ulcer. Generally, in acidity, an abdominal burn or respiratory tract starts to burn immediately after eating meals. So I’ll tell you some very easy and permanent treatment of acidity problem.
1. Holy basil ( Tulsi): Tulsi is easily available and effective home remedy for acidity. It has many important properties like antibacterial, antiviral, antibiotic, anti- acidic and anti-carcinogenic which protect our body from many diseases. It’s anti-acidic property, properly works on the excess secretion of acid in the gastric gland of the stomach.Method:
First, you take tulsi leaf and wash it properly. Now dip it into half glass of drinking water for 20 mins, then boil this liquid for 4-5 min and filter it in another glass. Now it ready for the drink.You should drink this liquid daily in the morning with empty stomach.
You should also eat tulsi Leafs only in your daily routine, it’s also working on acidity problem. This remedy is work immediately and you should see the result with in 15 days.
2. Clove (Laung): Cloves are a natural home remedy. It’s also used in cooking because it is very healthy for your health. Cloves (Laung) has antiseptic, antioxidant, anti inflammatory, anti bloating herb, and anti-acidic properties. Cloves (Laung) are secreted more saliva which is helpful for the digestive system and its secret high amount of digestive enzymes which help to reduce the acid from the gastric gland. Best thing is that there are no side effects of this home remedy.
Image by Shutterstock via [source link] (copyright-free)
*Cloves are used in two ways. The first is that you keep cloves in the mouth and drink juices which coming from it. When clove juice enters in the respiratory tract to stomach it reduces the burning of the stomach and decreased the formation of acid in the gastric gland.
* Second way of using clove is, first you take 5-6 clove, half glass of drinking water and 1 tsp. of black salt. After that boil the clove with drinking water for 5 mins. Now filter it then add black salt and mix it well. Now it ready for the drink. Repeat this method 2 times in a day for 20 days. Drink this liquid only 3-4 times in a week. It’s really very effective on acidity problem.
3. Coconut: Coconut milk and coconut water have many essential minerals which are important for your health. It provides coldness to your stomach which prevents the burning of stomach and production of acid in the gastric gland. It contains, zinc, iron, magnesium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium etc. This is best and natural home remedy to prevent acidity. It has also contained amino acid and enzymes which improve the digestive system and stop the secretion of acid.
First of all, take a coconut and remove the peel. Then, with the of a knife remove the upper part of the coconut. Coconut water is present in the middle of coconut. Now take a glass and filter the coconut water into the glass. Now it ready for the drink. Always drink coconut water early in the morning. The Same procedure applies for coconut milk. Repeat this method in daily routine. It’s very effective and natural way to reduce the production of acid in the gastric gland.
4. Water: Water is a very easy home remedy for acidity problem. Actually, water is really the best medicine for many diseases. It is very useful for our daily life, but use in the right direction is the effect on any disease. You should drink normal water at least 4-5 Liter in a day. It prevents the acidity problem because some acid is released by the urine for the body. So excess pressure of water means excess urination. You can also use boil water for acidity.Daily One glass of boil water stop the formation of acid in the gastric gland.
5. Mint leaf (Pudina): Mint leaf is the best remedy for acidity. It improves the digestive system and provides coolness. It contains vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorus and calcium. It provides carbohydrate, protein, fat, and fiber also to the body.
First, you take a fresh mint leaf, then wash it properly. After that extract the juice of mint leaf with the help of the juicer. Now take a half glass of cold water and add half glass of mint juice, then add half tsp. of black salt and mix it well. Now it ready for the drink. It works properly on acidity and improves the digestive system.
You should also use mint leaf in other ways. First, you take the mint leaf and wash it. Now put the pan on gas and boil 1 glass of water with the mint leaf for 10-12 min. Then filter this liquid in the glass and drink it on an empty stomach. It will stop the formation of acid in the gastric gland. Repeat this method 3-4 times in a week for 15 days. You will see the result soon.